Monday, 10 April 2017

OOTD | Flesh Without Blood

I have been naming my outfit posts after Grimes' songs because I simply don't know what to title them 😂 😂


But I guess that's fine cos they kind of go well with the outfits? Haha.


I don't know why but for this outfit, I kinda wanna put on my ombre hair extensions. It has been some time since I put them on too.


I think the red makes a pretty nice contrast to the black top too!


Leopard print maxi dress- Johor Bahru, Malaysia flea market
Sheer batwing top- Bugis Street
Yin & Yang choker- Carousell
Crystal teardrop necklace- Forever 21
Hat- Uniqlo
Sandals- Something Borrowed, Zalora


Red eyeshadow to go with the red hair ❤
Actually, I have been wearing red eyeshadow a lot lately! I just love it.






I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.