Wednesday, 12 April 2017

Mystery Blogger Award



I have been nominated by Steph to do the Mystery Blogger Award! You can check out her award on her blog here. I am pretty stoked to be doing this tag today, as I love doing tag posts!

Here are the rules:
  1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
  2. List all the rules.
  3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  5. Nominate 10 - 20 people.
  6. Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
  7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
  8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Alright, now let's begin!


3 FACTS ABOUT ME

If you read my Liebster Award post you would have already known 11 facts about me, so I'm gonna share 3 more here:

  1. Things that are creepy or weird to most people, are lovely to me. For instance, dolls and ouija boards.
  2. I loveeee documentaries and stories about serial killers. The more grotesque the crime is, the more intrigued I get.
  3. Prior to the first fact, I used to collect voodoo doll keychains! They are quite hard to find now, but I would love to get back to collecting them cos they're so cute.

QUESTIONS FROM STEPH

IF YOU COULD LIVE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?

Japan! I don't know why, but it's the only country that I am ever so obsessed with. I love their culture, their fashion, their language and especially anime! I am even learning Japanese now.

DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE QUOTE?

As a matter of fact I do, and it is J.R.R. Tolkien's "not all those who wander are lost".

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING, AND DO YOU SEE YOURSELF STILL BLOGGING IN 5 YEARS' TIME?

I have been blogging for almost 3 years! I really can't believe I've come this far. I love blogging so much, so yes I'll definitely still see myself blogging a couple of years down the road!

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE BLOG POSTS TO WRITE?

My outfit posts, as they are why I started this blog. I also like to write personal posts.

FUNNY QUESTION - IF YOU COULD LIVE WITH ANY WILD ANIMAL, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE WITH AND WHY?

Are horses considered wild animals? If yes, I would like to live with one because I love them and I could just ride on it anytime I feel like running away somewhere hahaha.


Now here are my questions:

  1. Do you have a favourite book?
  2. If you could be in any movie, what movie would you be in and why?
  3. Who is your favourite all-time fictional character and why?
  4. If you were a mythical creature, what would you be?
  5. Do you believe in conspiracy theories?
Anyone who reads this tag is welcome to do this tag and answer my questions!
Don't forget to leave the link to the blog post in the comments below so I can check it out 😊





I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^
xoxo,
A.