Sunday, 2 April 2017

March Photo Diary


March has ended so it's time for me to look back at the things that have happened in the past month!



It was the day when Zamir helped me to shoot this outfit. Here's the post.

















We went to iLight Marina Bay for the second time (we went on the 4th of March before, but I couldn't find the photos) because Zamir wanted to vlog it. You can watch the vlog below!





I had another outfit shoot and the post will be up sometime this week. I don't want to give too much away so here's a little sneak.





Accompanied Zamir get his haircut. He needed me to be there so I could vlog haha. Here it is!


We then went to Liang Court at Clarke Quay because he asked me if there was anywhere I wanted to go.



I wanted to go there because the whole mall is Japanese inspired. Hence the giant Maneki-neko!

You can see in the vlog above that Zamir even introduced me to Hokkaido milk pudding. Yum yum.








Met up with Nadia and since Yana was working, we dropped by her store. Then Nadia's colleague joined us and as he brought his camera along, he took some photos of us.




While waiting for Zamir I tried on these two dresses at Forever 21 haha. They were cute but unfortunately big for me, even in the size S.



Basically he helped me shoot my recent outfit post, as you can see here.




Haha I know we seem to take a lot of selfies together. That's because he loves them.



And that's it for my March Photo Diary!
How has March been for you?
Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.