Thursday, 20 April 2017

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder Review

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder 110 Watt


Hey lovelies today's blog post will be a makeup review! Haha yeah I know I've never really done one. But I've been swearing by this highlighter ever since I got it, so I felt that I should share exactly why!

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder 110 Watt

First let's take a look at the packaging. It's so attractive, I was drawn to it instantly.

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder 110 Watt

The shade I've gotten is 110 watt. I personally find it so cool that the shades are numbered as the brightness of light bulbs. Or maybe that's why the highlighter is called Strobe Lite (light)? Just a guess though. 


TIME FOR SWATCHES!

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder 110 Watt

JUST LOOK AT HOW PIGMENTED IT IS. I'm obsessed. You can even see my fingerprint. Lol.

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder 110 Watt

And this is how it looks on my bony arm.

Lastly, this is how it looks on my face! I'm so happy to finally find a highlighter that is actually visible on my skin.

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder 110 Watt

L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder 110 Watt

The more I pack on the product, the more glowy I get! And I love that. I'm not sure if you girls are aware of this "trick", but I like to wet my brush with a little bit of setting spray before I dip it into the highlighter and put it on my face. This way the highlight will pop and appear more glowy!


FINAL VERDICT:

I definitely love this highlighter a lot. I rate it 10/10. I don't feel that the photos on here do much justice though. The glow is definitely waaay better looking in real life.

I bought the product for $15.90 at a Smoochiezz Weekly Atrium Event. In Singapore, even drugstore makeup aren't so cheap (sadly). If you're from the UK, you can buy it via Beauty Bay here. You can also buy it on the L.A. Girl official site here.




And that's it for my review of the L.A. Girl Strobe Lite Strobing Powder!
Do you think I should write more makeup reviews? Haha. Let me know in the comments below!

Are there any amazing highlighters you swear by?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.