Tuesday, 21 March 2017

OOTD | Out Of My Comfort Zone

If you are a frequent reader of my blog, you would have definitely noticed that I seldom wear bright colours.


So, this time round, I dared myself to get out of my comfort zone.


I totally got some weird looks from people when I wore this outfit out. But if you have read my previous post on embracing my insecurities, you would have realised that I no longer give a damn about what people think of how I choose to dress.


White tee- Thrifted
Lakers jersey- Gifted by a friend
Denim jacket- Boyfriend's
Socks- HUF
Sandals- The Editor's Market
Sunnies- Gifted by boyfriend's sister


Fashion is subjective. Some people think the socks and sandals combo are weird and ugly. But that's okay. 

I've noticed that a couple of bloggers have been talking about the death of personal style lately. It's true, it's almost hard to find people who have their own unique style anymore. Everyone seems to be wearing the same things.


I can't blame them, of course. Trends spread like wildfire. People would rather fit in than stand out because they don't want to be the odd one out or be the talk of the town (in a bad way).


Then again, people also tend to sometimes "copy" what others wear. It is no wonder that personal style can be so hard to obtain.


I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.