Thursday, 2 March 2017

February Photo Diary

February has been a "febtastic" month filled with fun events for me.

Let's see what happened!






My sister treated me to Seoul Garden for my birthday in advance.
It was also because she just wanted to eat there, really.






My girls went for Bring Me The Horizon/While She Sleeps live in Singapore.
I didn't, but since it was the only time the 3 of us could meet I headed down to the venue anyway.




Zamir took me to eat at a Mexican restaurant called Afterwit for my birthday celebration.
The video above shows what went on.




I turned 25! I remember telling my mum before that I wanted M&M brownies for my birthday this year instead of a cake - and she got me just that 😊







Birthday celebration with my family. We went to eat at D.U.I.T, a newly established cafe/restaurant.






Went out with my friend Annie. We had a photoshoot (as seen in this post) then to the Laloolalang Bazaar at the National Museum. She got me the Chewbacca Build-A-Bear as my birthday present ^_^




I went over to Annie's place and she did this makeup look for me.
Definitely something out of my comfort zone, but I liked it.







Had a siblings and cousins' outing for the first time.
It was so fun!
We had lunch at Eighteen Chefs, then spent our day at St. Games.
We played Rock Band, Wii Sports and Just Dance.




I helped Zamir film a guitar cover video. The video above shows what went on.







I asked Zamir if he could go to the museum with me as there was an exhibition I wanted to see.
Sadly, it had ended. I managed to see one colourful installation, though.



And that's it for my February photo diary!
What are some of the things that happened in February for you?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^
xoxo,
A.