Monday, 13 February 2017

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

V-day is around the corner.. And regardless of whether you will be spending it with your significant other, friends, family, or you simply want to treat yourself; perhaps you might want to dress up and look cute for the day!

So how are you going to be banging but still keep up with the trend?
Don't worry, I've got you covered!

Note that these outfit ideas do not necessarily have to be for Valentine's Day only though, they can be used on just any other occasion!


I am absolutely obsessed with the current embroidery trend because I find it soo pretty. I love floral prints on clothes, apparently. And roses are one of my favourite flower types!

Another trend that is all the rage at the moment is the bell/ruffle sleeves. I think they're really classy and they definitely add an elegant touch to any outfit when paired!


So, without further ado, let's take a look at the outfit ideas, shall we?

Also please bear in mind that they fit my personal style 😊


Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas


Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas


Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas



Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas
Black Floral Embroidered Curved Hem Belted Shirt Dress

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas


Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas
Black Bell Sleeve Ruffle Hem Dress


Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas


Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas
White Ruffle Collar Layered Sleeve Top





And that's it for my Valentine's Day outfit ideas!
Are you on board with the current embroidery and bell sleeve/ruffle trend as well?
Which outfit is your favourite?
Let me know in the comments below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.