Friday, 24 February 2017

Beauties On Fire | Vintage Favourites

If you are a frequent reader of my blog you would have probably noticed that it has been such a loooong time since I last wrote a Beauties On Fire post.

Well, I wasn't able to partake in the collab for a while due to some lifestyle changes.
But now, I am so glad to be back! Yayy!!!

And instead of doing the collab every week like we always did, we have decided to push it to every last Thursday of the month, so that we have ample time to work on our posts.

This month's theme is "Vintage" and I will be sharing the vintage stuff that I'm currently lusting over!

First, is this pink holographic fanny pack! I am not of a fan of pink at all but when I saw this fanny pack - Omg! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. Just look how majestic it is!!

I know we don't really wear fanny packs anymore - especially these ones - but I always find myself getting obsessed with previous fashion trends than current ones. 

Sooo if I ever have the chance to obtain this fanny pack, I admit that I won't be afraid to flaunt it!
It's way too gorgeous not to anyway!

Next is this pair of retro goggle-ish glasses which were once sported by Kurt Cobain. They are so incredibly wacky, they would go so well with my quirkier outfits.


CHECKERBOARD EVERYTHINGGGG. I especially love this set. 


Colourful windbreakers. I remember owning one when I was little.


Jelly handbags! I honestly wonder why we've stopped wearing these. I've always found them cute.


And lastly, PVC and holographic chokers. I love chokers a lot, and these ones would definitely add an eclectic touch to my outfits.




And there we have it, my vintage favourites!
All image sources are from Google-sensei.

Be sure to read everyone else's posts below!
Do you have any vintage favourite(s)? Let me know in the comments!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.