Tuesday, 31 January 2017

January Photo Diary


I thought I'd add something new to my blog this year. 
And that is with, a monthly photo diary!

Basically it's a round-up of things that have happened during the month, with photos.




I met up with my boyfriend to do this shoot for my first outfit post of the year.
Here is the post!




Went to Texas Chicken at Causeway Point for lunch with my family to celebrate my brother's 24th birthday.




I had a short catch-up session with my girl Yana before she went to work as it has been a long time since we last met. I then went to my grandma's place to film two videos and stayed there for the night.




Met my boyfriend for another shoot!


I had wanted to wear something else on that day but the clothes were at my grandma's. So this outfit idea came out totally unplanned and impromptu, I literally just grabbed whatever I could pair up together with in my wardrobe - and to be honest I was kinda not feeling the outfit and even the photos felt a little off to me when I looked back at them, however when I got round to editing I ended up liking how they turned out?? Haha I guess I will be posting them anyway, so keep your eyes peeled for that one!



Oh and I also helped Zamir take some photos for his blog, and the one above is my absolute favourite 😋 he looked dapper as hell.





Zamir wanted a blog date, basically what a blog date is when we both would bring our laptops out and work on our blogs at a Starbucks. I also had another outfit shoot on that day, the post will be up sometime soon.




Since I didn't get to shoot the outfit I had previously wanted the week before, I had it shot on this day. And it is with the help of my friend Haikel (I forgot to take a selfie with him). 


I really didn't want to give away any spoilers though, but here's a little sneak. Hehe.



This was the day I went to the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome at Gardens By The Bay!






You can check out the outfit post and vlog here.



Celebrated our anniversary 😁 🙈





This was the anniversary gift Zamir got me, it is a mixtape! I got sooo emotional when he gave it to me, and since he also had the playlist in his ipod we listened to it and he sang along, and I got even more emotional hahaha. As you can tell from the photo above, my eye makeup has disappeared.




Zamir wanted to eat cake from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, I don't mind it as well so I accompanied him for a little while.




And that's it for my January photo diary!
I enjoyed writing this post, I think it's a great way to recap!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.