Wednesday, 25 January 2017

OOTD | Venus Fly

So last Sunday my boyfriend took me to the Cloud Forest and Flower Dome at Gardens By The Bay. I have been meaning to go there in forever, and luckily his sister has a pair of free tickets for us.


I have already thought of the outfit to wear a week or so before the actual day haha. I just felt like wearing something cute.


I bought the cami dress just a few days ago. I've been looking for a knee-length one. Most of the ones that I usually see are either a top or they're short. I just prefer a knee-length one because it's not too short nor too long, just the right length. It's easy for me to throw it on too without too much hassle. 


The white shirt I wore underneath actually belonged to my boyfriend. He gave it to me cos he couldn't fit in it anymore lol. Which is also cool cos I don't have a white shirt and I've been wanting one too.


I really love my socks. It's a Star Wars one! You can see the Stormtrooper, R2-D2 and lightsabers scattered throughout. I was actually gifted this pair of socks from my lovely girls Yana and Nadia for my birthday last year.


Dress- Carousell
Shirt- Boyfriend's
Fishnet stockings- Chamelon
Socks- Gifted
Shoes- Styledasher
Choker- Lovisa
Bag- Gifted




These flowers at the Flower Dome make such a pretty backdrop.


If you have yet to watch the vlog!




I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.