Thursday, 17 November 2016

Beauties On Fire #17: Light Vs Dark

Hi all. Welcome to the seventeenth week of the Beauties On Fire collab. This week's theme is "Light Vs Dark".

First of all, I'd like to apologise for the lack of posts this week. I have been unwell for the past few days and in fact, I am still recovering. I hope to recover as soon as possible and get this blog up and running again!

Now let's take a look at today's post, shall we?



When I saw that the winning theme is Light Vs Dark, I immediately knew I had to do a yin and yang thing!

That explains why I'm wearing both white and black, hehe.





All these photos are taken and edited by my dear friend Nisa!




And that's it for my take on Light Vs Dark!
Be sure to check out everyone else's posts below!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.