Monday, 17 October 2016

OOTD | Monochrome Neko


Good day to all my lovely readers. It sure has been a while since I last had an outfit post outside of the Beauties on Fire collab. This one wasn't exactly planned though. I had an off day from work as there was a certain interview I had to attend (more on this later once things have been officially confirmed) and I met up with my boyfriend afterwards. I just felt like wearing something cute, so why not shoot it as well haha.





This outfit post is also a great opportunity for me to show off my new shoes! They are the closest to Buffalo shoes as they could get, Buffalo shoes are very hard to find here and the original ones are just so bloody expensive. I love these dupes, they are so cute.





Cat crop top- Forever 21
Dress (worn under the crop top)- O Mighty
Leggings- Cotton On
Leather jacket- Styledasher
Shoes- Carousell (CSH Preorder)
Choker- Lovisa
Shades- (Gifted) H&M
Cat hairband- Montif
Wig- Uniwigs

Speaking of work, I'd like to share some tips or tricks on how to pack the perfect, healthy lunch for work or school!

Here are my favourite gluten-free and allergy friendly packed lunch ideas!


Leftover pasta, even cold. Packed with a side salad and some grapes.


Cold pasta salads! With zucchini, tomatoes, sweet peppers, salami, and mixed Italian dressing. Also fresh fruit on the side.

These packed lunch ideas are found on Keeley McGuire. Click on the photo below to see more gluten-free and allergy friendly lunch box ideas!


However, to help make snack time something that everyone can enjoy, SkinnyPop has created a healthy popcorn range to be both guilt and gluten free - making the perfect addition to any lunch box!


I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading ^_^

xoxo,
A.

*This post was in collaboration with SkinnyPop. All items and opinions are my own.