Monday, 31 October 2016

Last Minute "Dead Bride" Halloween Look


Hello all! Today I'm sharing a last minute, easy and simple scary Halloween look!

It really is quick to create, and is perfect for those who don't have that many makeup items to make any Halloween looks. So for this "Dead Bride" Halloween costume, I used a white maxi dress, a veil and my wig.



For the makeup, here are the products I used:


  • Maybelline compact powder
  • H&M Eye Contour Palette in Aubergine Dream
  • Maybelline Hyper Sharp eyeliner
  • H&M white eyeliner pencil
  • Rhomlon eyebrow pencil
  • NYX Liquid Suede cream lipstick in Alien


I first put on the compact powder all over my face, packing it on to make my skin appear whiter and paler than usual. Then I fill in my eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil, making them thicker as ever. For my eyelids, I took the black eyeshadow on the eyeshadow palette and smeared it all over my lids, bringing it down to my lower lash line as well to give a more bruised look. I then use the white eyeliner pencil to line the inner corner of my eyes. Lastly, I put on the black lipstick, and with the eyeliner, I drew on the fake mouth stitches.



Ta-da! There we have it!

I really enjoyed creating this look! What will you guys be going as for Halloween this year?

I hope you have enjoyed this post, thanks for reading and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

xoxo,
A.