Tuesday, 20 September 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys.

I was nominated by the lovely Katie for the Versatile Blogger Award, I think it was really sweet of her to nominate me. Go check out her post here.

So what is this award all about? Well basically, if you're nominated, you have to give seven facts about yourself. So let's see what's so interesting about me, shall we?

  1. I have social anxiety. It used to be really bad, to the point where I can't even make any form of communication with people I already know (for example, relatives and extended family members). Due to that, I probably might have come off as arrogant. When the truth is, I won't talk to you unless you talk to me first. I'm just way too scared! But I'm glad that I'm less anxious now, I can talk to people and strangers already, but sometimes I'd still get my friends or boyfriend to ask for help when enquiring about stuff in shops haha.
  2. I love weird and creepy stuff. I love voodoo dolls, ouija boards, stuff like that haha. I don't really know how to explain in detail on what exactly counts as weird and creepy, but they're basically stuff that has to do with horror, or has dark elements. 
  3. I like reading and watching stuff about serial killers. The more morbid and gruesome their crimes are, the more intrigued I get lol. I hope this doesn't make me sadistic or anything like that. I just find it interesting as to why these killers would commit such crimes.
  4. I would honestly KILL to be in Japan (prior to my previous fact this might be concerning oops) because I am so obsessed with their culture. I love their quirky fashion, I love anime, I love their food, their language, their country itself! If I ever had a chance to actually live in Japan, I totally would.
  5. Back in my secondary and primary school days, I was a totally different person than I am now. I was into the Goth subculture, I sported black eyes and black clothes daily, and in primary school my hair was never long! It was always short, and I was such a tomboy too.
  6. Thanks to my social anxiety, it has made me an introvert. I am really awkward in social situations and would usually tend to shy away from them as much as possible. So when stuck in public gatherings and social events, I'm always very quiet.
  7. I like horror, but escape rooms or dimly lit/dark places with things in it are a huge NO NO for me. I don't know why but being in a completely unfamiliar dark room with objects and wall paintings just scare me a lot. Apparently my boyfriend is afraid of the same thing too haha.
So those are the seven facts about myself! Now here are my nominations:
The rules:
Make sure to thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog. 
Nominate at least five blogs of your choice.
Link the nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Share seven facts about yourself. 

I look forward to reading these amazing girls' posts!
I hope you have enjoyed this one and thanks for reading!

xoxo,
A.