Friday, 9 September 2016

Beauties On Fire #8: Superheroes & Villains | Poison Ivy

Hello lovelies. Welcome to the eighth week of the Beauties On Fire collab! This week's theme is "Superheroes and Villains" and I've decided to go as Poison Ivy!

I am not exactly a DC fan but Poison Ivy is easily my favourite DC villain. I ship her and Harley Quinn so much.

Look how cute they are

Anyway. Here's my take!





Parka- The Editors' Market
Floral pants- Thrifted
Black tee- Uniqlo
Flower headpiece- Thrifted


And here are my makeup details:



Green eyeshadow and red lips!



And finally, behind the scenes photos hehe. All photos are taken by my boyfriend with his new toy.




That's it for my take as Poison Ivy!
Be sure to read everyone else's posts below as usual!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!
xoxo,
A.