Monday, 1 August 2016

OOTD | The Boyfriend Flannel (2/2)

Hello everyone, and happy Monday! This is the other way I would style my boyfriend's flannel. If you missed out on the first way, you can check it out here.



I decided to go with the same location. I'm glad I did too because just look at how well the outfit goes with the background!! This post will be photo-filled!



So as you can see, the whole outfit screams grunge vibes. I decided to whip out my old school tattoo choker to complete it.



I felt that the look would be cooler if I added a cigarette or something, but since I don't smoke, I used a lollipop instead lol. Plus going with the mini buns on my head, I think it adds to my personal kawaii-quirky touch!



The slogan tee, which says "Ain't Laurent Without Yves" is an old favourite of mine. This look can be done with just a plain tee but I chose to go with a slogan tee for the fun of it. I try to make the look not as plain as possible.








Leather jacket- *Scape Underground
Flannel- (Boyfriend's) Topman
Slogan tee- Reason Clothing
Skinny jeans- Forever 21
Socks- Rubi
Shoes- Styledasher
Quartz necklace- *Scape Underground
Mirror shades- *Scape flea market

You can also shop the look below:

  • Price: $34.94
  • Price: $13.19
  • Price: $8.99
  • Price: $5.20
  • Price: $7.99
  • Price: $11.99
  • Price: $16.99






And then this is me struggling to rip off the lollipop wrap lol

I hope you guys like this look!! I had so much fun shooting it! And to be honest the weather on that day was unforgiving so I was actually melting underneath the leather jacket haha.




Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post.
I will continue to try and style more of my boyfriend's clothes in the future 😝

xoxo,
A.