Monday, 2 May 2016

My Labour Day Weekend


Hiya lovelies! Last weekend was Labour Day weekend, and here is how I spent mine!

On Friday the 29th of April, I went to the Art Science Museum with my sister. It was our second time going there, and this time, we went to see an exhibition called Future World: Where Art Meets Science.










This installation is my favourite out of all. It's called Crystal Universe.


I don't feel that just photos itself make justice. So, I have decided to film everything, and I made a video!







On Saturday the 30th of April, I celebrated Star Wars Day with my boyfriend!



I was really surprised and happy to see my friend Nadia there too.




My boyfriend got me the badge! It was for $2 and the proceed will go to charity.



Doodles by talented doodlers 😍



I had no idea that the back cards are custom until my boyfriend pointed it out! They look so real and original!

I had a fun time, the event was definitely better than last year's and the venue was chill too.

Here's a quick vlog of what went down!


So yeah, that was how I spent my Labour Day weekend!
On Sunday and Monday I basically just stayed at home, though, working on new blog posts, catching up on other blogs and YouTube videos, and binge watching tv shows!

What were you up to this weekend?

P.S. Don't forget to join my giveaway! Click here!

xoxo,
A.