Thursday, 7 July 2016

How I Get Rid Of Dark Circles

Hello you beautiful humans ^_^ before I begin this post I just wanna announce that I have reached 500 followers on Twitter!!! Yay! Do follow me if you haven't though (my handle is @skinnydecflatte), I usually follow bloggers back, because I love discovering new blogs and making friends with all you wonderful bloggers.

Anyway, let's get started with the post, shall we?

I have a severe case of dark circles, for some reason. Maybe it's due to getting a lack of sleep often. I wouldn't really be bothered as much about them if concealers and colour correctors can hide them. The thing is they can't, so I figured that I should put in an effort to try and remove them.

I still have dark circles, though. So this post isn't exactly about how to effectively remove them. It's about what I use to try and get rid of them.


The product I use is this Puffy Eye Attack Turbo-Boost Hydragel from Soap & Glory. Soap & Glory is one of my favourite beauty brands so I figured I try this one out. I apply it on my dark circles before I do my makeup, before I apply my colour corrector to be exact. Then I also apply it again at night before I go to bed.

What this product contains: 
  •  BOTANICAL SOY & RICE PEPTIDES & YEAST PROTEINS - Clinically proven to reduce dark circles and undereye puff/inflammation, and boost elasticity,microcirculation and collagen production
  • OXYGINSENG™ TECHNOLOGY - an amazingly effective, organic, detoxifying ginseng-plus-caffeine complex that helps increase circulation and cell respiration (which then turns up blood supply and toxin removal), and also speeds oxygen and nutrient delivery to fight aging and re-energise skin
  • PATENTED BIONYMPH PLANT PEPTIDES - to boost collagen production
  • PLUS-CAFFEINE COMPLEX that increases circulation and cell respiration

I have been using this product for a couple of months now and I can't really say yet as to whether it is deemed 100% effective for me or not, seeing that I still get lack of sleep ha but it sure has helped to aid the dark circles a bit.

   

Another product I use is a collagen eye patch. I simply put them under my eyes as shown below then leave them on for 15 to 20 minutes.


I use this eye patch once in a while, usually once a week or after a really long and tiring day.

One thing I dislike about these two products, though, is that they sting a little. But maybe that just goes to show that they work? Haha.


Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post.

xoxo,
A.