Saturday, 9 July 2016

Beauties On Fire Collab Intro

Hello lovelies! I am so excited to announce that I am part of a really amazing fashion and beauty blog collab, Beauties On Fire! To start off this collab we are going to introduce a little bit about ourselves :)




But first, what exactly is Beauties on Fire?

Beauties on Fire is a group of fashion and beauty bloggers. Each week we discuss a new collab theme. All ideas are added into a poll that is tweeted out to all our followers. Once the winning vote is decided, we begin creating our themed posts. Beauty bloggers create a beauty look inspired by the theme. Fashion bloggers create a fashion look inspired by the theme. Depending on the theme, fun extras may be added (AKA favorite products, must haves, tutorials, etc). For example…Theme: Ocean. Beauty and Fashion bloggers would create a look inspired by the ocean. Must have beach items would be an example of a special extra added to the posts.
The posts are combined via a link-up that is posted every Thursday. Bloggers will add their posts to the link up at the bottom of the host blogger’s post. We all share and comment on each others’ posts. This is a great way to gain more traffic to our blogs, connect with other beauty/fashion bloggers, and have FUN! Andi created our amazing logo and Caleigh came up with the Beauties on Fire name. We really have an amazing group of ladies and always welcome more. If you want to gain more followers, traffic, and have loads of FUN…be sure to JOIN US!
Also, we would love to have you vote on our first theme! Make sure to cast your vote on the Twitter poll below!


Introduction: Skinny Decxf Latte

1) Tell us a little about your blog and why you decided to start blogging.

- My blog is mainly about fashion, but lately I have decided to blog about beauty and lifestyle as well. Sometimes I include some travel-related stuff too. I decided to start blogging because I want to share my personal style and my love for writing. I enjoy blogging as I see it as a way to improve my writing too.

2) How long have you been blogging?

- I have been blogging since July 2014. So that makes it two years now, woohoo!

3) Do you consider yourself a fashion blogger, beauty blogger, or both?

- At this rate I consider myself just a fashion blogger.

4) List 3 things you love to do besides blogging.

- Watching tv shows/anime, reading and writing prose.

5) Can you describe your style? Also, what is your one must have fashion piece?

- I would like to think that my style is quirky. Here is a collage of photos that best describe it :)


- My one must have fashion piece is a leather jacket! I wish I can actually wear it on the daily!


Alright guys, that's it for me! Be sure to click on the image below to read everyone else's introduction posts!! I'm so excited for this collab to begin! Don't forget to vote for our first theme at the poll above too!


xoxo,
A.