Friday, 29 July 2016

Beauties On Fire #2: Summer Styles

Hellooo everyone it is time for the second week of the Beauties On Fire collab, and this week's chosen theme is "Summer Styles". If you missed out on the previous one, you can read it here.



Being in a country that's literally summer all year round, I just abhor summer lol. I dislike how hot it can get sometimes and leave me sweaty all day. I perspire the minute I leave my house!



But, if you were to ask me what would be a staple summer piece, my answer would be a kimono. And I am so in love with this maxi one 💜



I actually bought the kimono on my trip to Batam last year but didn't have the opportunity to wear it until now. Simply because I couldn't think of a perfect occasion for it.




I decided to add the floral headpiece for a more summery vibe, and cat print stockings for my own personal kawaii touch.



Maxi kimono- Batam, Indonesia
Blue midi dress- Gifted from a friend
Cat stockings- Spree Picky
Necklace- Old
Headpiece- Some novelty store
Shoes- Styledasher

You can also shop the look below:

  • Price: $17.99
  • Price: $9.99
  • Price: $4.99




Just me playing around with the kimono lol



Before I end this post I'd just like to add what are my summer essentials!

A facial mist to keep your skin hydrated, a pair of trusty sunglasses to shield your eyes from the sun, and a lip balm to not make your lips dry!




Well that's it for my "Summer Styles" post!
Be sure to read everyone else's post below!
What summer essential piece is in your wardrobe?? Let me know!