Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Beauties On Fire #1: Classic Beauty | Teddy Girl


Hello everyone and welcome to the first Beauties On Fire collab theme post! The first theme is "Classic Beauty". I love the 50s, so my take on Classic Beauty will be about the Teddy Girls.



I love mixing and matching formal wear with casual wear, so the Teddy Girls are the perfect fit for my take on classic beauty! Personally, I've never worn this outfit before, but I think I would start to dress like Teddy Girls often now :D



Blazer- Mom's
White tee- Sister's
Tartan pants- Thrifted
Shoes- Styledasher
Necklace- Old
Hat- Uniqlo

You can also shop the look below:


  • Price: $27.95
  • Price: $5.23
  • Price: $14.99


So that's it for today's post.
Massive thanks to my girl Annie for the photos!
What is your take on the term "Classic Beauty"?




I hope you have enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.
I am actually a bit behind time to post this as the collab theme was already due on Sunday! 😣
I wil try not to repeat the same mistake next time.
Be sure to read everyone else's posts by clicking on the image below!!


xoxo,
A.