Wednesday, 22 June 2016

My Travel Bucket List



Hi guys. You would have probably noticed that I haven't been posting much.. The truth is I was in a bit of a blogging slump, and I didn't have the time to sit down and write a blog post either. But don't worry, my blogging schedule will resume as per normal from this week onwards! I hope you have enjoyed the archives I have recently shared too! ^-^

So.. I sure haven't been posting anything regarding travel for quite a while now. As someone who's constantly consumed with wanderlust I definitely haven't been traveling a lot ha! Which is perfect for me to now share with you guys, MY DREAM DESTINATIONS!

1. Japan
First on the list is Japan. If it really is possible I would wanna live there. Yes, that's how much I love Japan! The cities I'd wanna visit are namely Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka, for now. I still have yet to do a lot of research on the country. But of course, Tokyo will be my main priority! I'd be in awe at the middle of the famous Shibuya crossing and buy a sh*t tonne of kawaii Pokemon merchandise at the Pokemon Center. Now here's one silly dream: To be approached by Tokyo Fashion and have my picture snagged as I'm parading the streets of Harajuku while clad in the quirkiest outfit ever.

2. South Korea
I feel like everyone wants to visit South Korea nowadays. And I don't see why not! I have always enjoyed Korean food and to be able to indulge myself in their cuisine in its origin would be a dream come true! But that's not all though. I am truly mesmerised by South Korean landscapes and sights and gosh, the weather. I'd wanna visit Seoul and Jeju Island.

3. Dubai
Now this country is just so beautiful. It is famous for its luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and lively nightlife scene. Whenever I watch travel documentaries on Dubai it just takes my breath away.


4. Australia
I have heard so many awesome things about Australia that it really is a must go for me. Especially Melbourne and Sydney though! I have relatives living in these cities for years as well.

5. Europe
Where do I begin with this one? England (especially Brighton and London), The Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Berlin), France (Paris), Italy (Rome) well the list goes on and on.

6. America
Lastly, good ol' America of course. Especially New York and LA. Well, and California too maybe.


Before I actually get to tour these countries though, I would visit my neighbouring countries first. Like Thailand and Indonesia. I've already been to some cities in Malaysia and the capital of Vietnam.




Do you enjoy traveling? What's on your bucket list? Any interesting travel stories or destinations??

xoxo,
A.