Saturday, 11 June 2016

Bio-Essence Miracle Bio Water Review

As someone who lives in a country with a tropical climate all year long, it is a must for me to carry a facial mist with me everywhere. The one I'm currently using is the Miracle Bio Water from Bio-Essence. I have been using it for a year now, and it has been a staple in my bag ever since.

While there are a lot of other facial mists available, the reason why I stuck through with only this one is because of the 20 excellent efficacies it has. Not only is this mist used for the face, it can be used for hair and body too! How excellent is that? I get to save money on buying insane amounts of beauty products!

Besides that, this bio water is also uniquely low in mineral, rich in trace minerals and has a super low salt content, which means it's basically water!

So, what exactly are the uses for this bio water?

For face:
  • Controls oil effectively
  • Refines pores
  • Whitens and brightens skin
  • Firms skin with better elasticity
  • Lifts skin
  • Reduces dark circles
  • Reduces eye bags
  • Relieves sensitive skin
  • Relieves pimples and reduces redness
  • Use after makeup for longer-lasting and natural look
  • Relieves tiredness, energising
  • Soothes skin after treatment

For hair:
  • Moisturizes for luxurious hair
  • Relieves dryness and split ends

For body:
  • Refreshes and soothes skin after use
  • Soothes and calms damaged skin
  • Use under hot sun to moisturise and refresh skin

Currently I use this spray to keep my skin feeling fresh and moisturised on extremely sunny days. I also use it on my hair sometimes as my hair is really dry. Overall, I really love this product and will continue buying it in the future. I think everyone should possess their own mist spray too!



So that's it for my review of the Miracle Bio Water from Bio-Essence.
Do you use any mist sprays too?
Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post!

xoxo,
A.