Monday, 9 May 2016

OOTD | The Vintage Band Tee

I feel like it has been a while since I last had an outfit post!













Anthrax tee- Gifted from my boyfriend
Cropped jeans- Cotton On
Boots- H&M
Backpack & glasses- *Scape flea market

Shop the look below:


This outfit is what I would wear on the more casual days. I love love vintage band tees, and I feel that they go well with a lot of outfit combinations. Perfect for lazy days when I can't think of what to wear haha. I am definitely stocking up on more of them, although they're not actually easy to find around here. Most don't go for cheap too.

Anyway guys. I have decided to make a Chictopia account! Yayy!!
If you have one too, you can follow me here. I will be sure to follow you back!

P.S. Don't forget to join my giveaway!

I hope you have enjoyed this post.
Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
A.