Wednesday, 18 May 2016

My Weekly Pamper Sesh

Every Sunday I'd like to add some additional steps to my skin and hair care routine. Currently, these are three of them! 

A BODY SCRUB

I am using Soap & Glory's Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff. It smells SO GOOD and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. You can feel it's effectiveness within just the first application!


The initial reason as to why I started to use body scrub was to remove back acne. But after I learned how awesome my skin feels after applying it often, I have decided to add it to my skincare routine.


HAIR TREATMENT

I am using Lush Cosmetics' Roots Hair Treatment. I have thin hair and I also experience a lot of hair fall, especially when my hair is long.


Basically, I apply this product to my roots and scalp on dry hair. Then I massage it in for a good 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it all out. I love how I can actually feel the intensity of the product against my hair when I massage it in, and it also gives off this certain minty smell which I absolutely adore.

A FACE SCRUB


I am using this Foaming Facial Scrub from Jericho. A little backstory: one day when I just had lunch at work, I was about to go to the toilet in a shopping mall when I was stopped by a lady from the Jericho store to try this face scrub out. I wasn't interested at first, as I already was using Lush Cosmetics' Ocean Salt scrub. But I bought it anyway since I was already given a heavily discounted price and there is no harm in trying too. Now that my Ocean Salt scrub is finished I only rely on this scrub now, its texture is less rough than Ocean Salt so it's suitable for regular use. Instead of using it as a weekly facial scrub I also use it to remove traces of makeup.


So that's it for my weekly pamper sesh!
Do you have a skin and hair care routine as well?

P.S. Don't forget to join my giveaway!

xoxo,
A.