Saturday, 28 May 2016

My May Favourites

Hello gorgeous popsicles, as we gear up to a new month, here is a look back at the things I have loved this month!

YouTubers:
While searching for grunge hairstyles I came across Crystal Lindy's channel and I got hooked on it since. She has amazing hair and an amazing accent too. Recently she did a thrift store challenge with a friend and I feel like I might do one with my boyfriend too cos it seems cool.

Another YouTuber I loved is Makeup By An. She does amazing eye makeup tutorials which I suppose I can only admire from afar for now hahaha. Her tutorials are lengthy as she goes step by step and I really like that as I always struggle with doing eye makeup.

Blogger:
My favourite blogger of this month is the lovely and wonderful Jessica from I Am Foxxtailz. I love her edgy style, her awesome hair and her outfit posts always has some funny story to it! She also has been a doll recently for leaving me comments on my blog posts. 

Tv Show:
My boyfriend got me hooked on Freaks And Geeks! It's such a pity that it got cancelled after one season, it's a really good show. Also can we talk about how dreamy James Franco was in it?

Movies:
I wasn't excited to watch Captain America: Civil War for some reason. I wasn't on either #TeamCaptain or #TeamIronMan. And to be honest, I found the plot to be pretty confusing. But it wasn't really hard to follow through though. Anyway lets be honest the fight/rival scene was amazeballs. Ant Man and Spiderman's appearance was top notch but I don't think it could beat Stan Lee's cameo though (I always keep a lookout for it in every Marvel movie) 😂

Another movie I watched was Grease. I watched it once before with my mum but I only made it halfway through so I decided to watch it again. I just love the era it was in, and what the girls wear are cute too especially the maxi skirts and pink bombers.

Music:
So Pierce The Veil has recently released a new album and although I was pretty excited about it I held no great expectations. I thought my PTV phase was over and that was until I found myself listening to Misadventures on loop. My favourite tracks are The Divine Zero, Circles and Floral And Fading. I might have to listen to it a lot more to find out if I will start loving more tracks. I guess Pierce The Veil will always have a special place in my heart no matter what.

Other stuff:
Now on to the other things I love this month.

I got a haircut and although it may sound silly to include it in a favourites post lol I really do love it, as I haven't had short hair in 3 years and I was scared that I would regret it. But I didn't, in fact my head feels ten times lighter now. My hairdresser suggested a hair cream for my dry hair which I purchased immediately, and yeah, I've been using it since and I love it too.

Another thing that I got recently obsessed with is Thai milk tea and I have found two favourite ones. One is from Soi55, a milk tea shop and the other one is called Bale' Shake Bubble Milk Tea. If you followed me on Instagram and Snapchat you would have seen me mention these two before.




So there we have it. All of my May favourites! 
What are some of the things you have been loving this month?

P.S. I have decided to extend the dateline for my giveaway. Don't forget to join it!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post.
xoxo,
A.