Monday, 23 May 2016

My Favourite Fashion Bloggers


Maybe some of you might have wondered who my style inspirations are. Well sometimes I get inspired by fashion bloggers. I follow plenty of them, but here are my top 5.

1. Luanna Perez

Source: le-happy.com

I'm pretty sure every fashion blogger would have heard of her by now. I love her style because she has the ability to make simple outfits like tees and jeans pop. She doesn't even have to try too hard to look good because she pulls off every outfit effortlessly. I first found out about her on Lookbook years ago, when she was only just starting out as a blogger. So it's safe to say that I have watched her grow and progress to where she is now, and I will always support her. Hashtag true fan.


2. Violet Ell

Source: Violet-ell.com
There is a mysterious air surrounding her that I adore because I find it enchanting and beautifully haunting. She keeps her personal life extremely private as she doesn't really blog about it. Besides her style I also love her photos, they have a certain grunge and dark tone to it which I'm really attracted to.

3. Vu Thien

Source: Vuthien.net

Besides her awesome vintage and grunge style she also has the quirkiest poses and the funniest/random-est photos on her Instagram feed.

3. Tess Lively

Source: Tess-lively.blogspot.com

She seems to be able to pull off a lot of different styles and that is extremely cool.

Source: Plaaastic.com

She used to reside in Singapore and I think I have actually seen her in a public transport before! I looked at her and thought to myself, wow, she has an amazing style and she really is not afraid to flaunt it. If you look at her outfit posts you will see why. Her style is so unique and different from others, it's completely weirdly-quirky. I love it.

5. Rachel-Marie Iwanyszyn

Source: Jaglever.com
I like how she incorporates goth, witchy and grunge fashion altogether. Those three styles are my favourite and I didn't think that it was actually possible to combine them, but she made it happen so I believe that I can do the same too.




So there you have it, my top 5 favourite fashion bloggers. 
Who are your favourite ones, if you follow any?

P.S. Don't forget to join my giveaway!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have enjoyed this post!

xoxo,
A.