Thursday, 26 May 2016

Etude House: Moistfull Collagen Cream Review

I was looking for a night cream as I wanted my skin to feel refreshed when I wake up the next day. But I don't know what are the brands I should look into, that is until I recall that Korean skincare is so hyped right now. And I don't see why not too because most Koreans seem to have really good skin.

So I stepped into Etude House, and their friendly staff suggested that I try out this Moistfull Collagen Cream. I haven't watched or read a review on it yet, but since I was kinda desperate to own a night cream right then and there, I decided to give it a go. There is no harm in trying, right? Unless you have sensitive skin, though.

But anyway after a month of using the cream every night, here's my honest review on it:


Box description:
63.4% of the Super Collagen water (Hydrolized Collagen) in the cream provides plenty of moisture for the skin. Small Super Collagen water particles in the Moistfull Collagen Cream always keeps your skin hydrated and leave your skin feeling like jelly. While this cream is soft, its contact on your skin is firm and hydrates your skin all day, leaving your skin healthy.


Review:
While I am not sure if my skin is healthy already, I do love using this cream. It's soft and supple, and it does leave my skin feeling refreshed the next day. I only need to apply a subtle amount for it to work, so a bottle could last me for months. Which I love as I don't have the need to purchase it on a regular basis. I have been meaning to consume collagen anyway, and since it already comes with this night cream, I already am killing two birds with one stone. I will definitely continue using this product once it's finished. I love how it feels on my skin and it does not have the sticky feeling some creams have.

Upon making my purchase, the staff added samples to my bag. I guess that's one of the good things about shopping at Etude House, free samples! Hehe. Here I was given two mini samples of the Moistfull Collagen Emulsion, apparently it's the same edition to the Moistfull Collagen Cream, except that it's to be used during the day.


As you can see here (well maybe not as clearly), I have used up one of the bottles.


Besides the cream and it's uses, I think the packaging is cute too!
Now who can resist that?

I hope you have enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

P.S. I have decided to extend the dateline for my giveaway. So don't forget to join it!

xoxo,
A.