Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Neko Atsume Review

This kawaii cat game has been an obsession of mine ever since I found out about its existence!!



It's really simple to play, all you do is buy the different types of food available (there's even sashimi!) to fill in the bowl, buy the different toys and furniture (I'm dying over the macaron beds  ) with the number of grey fishes given, then simply place them in your yard.

After that, you have to wait for about half an hour or so and come back to the game to see the cats coming and playing in your yard!

When the cats come, play and eat, they will give you either grey or gold fishes before they leave! The number of fishes you get determines the stuff you can buy.

The game is basically a virtual cat haven. I enjoy collecting all the different types of cats and even until now, I have yet to collect all of them.




You can take photos of your cats, save them in their respective albums or create a new album, in fact, you can even rename your cats! It's that exciting!!

My favourite cat is Cocoa!

Once you have accumulated 180 gold fishes, you can expand your yard to make it bigger! This way, you can put in more stuff thus allowing more cats to come and play ^^ the more cats you bring in, the more fishes they will give you!




I have expanded my yard to a modern style with an additional 140 gold fishes.


Sometimes the cat will bring "gifts" for you. The worst one I have gotten so far is a dead cicada skin 

I feel like I will continue playing Neko Atsume for as long as I'm still breathing! 

I hope you have enjoyed this post!! I really had fun writing it! Do you play Neko Atsume too? Which is your favourite Neko and why? 



xoxo,
A.