Wednesday, 3 February 2016

January Favourites

Hi guys! How has your January been? Mine was great  and here are my favourites!!



Nylon Mag January Issue
When I was in my teens I used to collect and buy Seventeen mags every month. Now as an adult, I did think of doing the same again, but with Nylon mags. Except that I didn't chance upon doing so till I found out that Grimes is on the cover of January's issue!


So I picked it up, and I love the contents of the mag. I might definitely start buying a copy every month. The best part, a physical one isn't even a must!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Grimes Kill V. Maim Music Video
I loveee everything about this video except for the bloody clubbing scene. I have been playing the video on repeat though ever since it came out lmao.

Just like most of Grimes songs, they take a while to get used to. I didn't like Kill V. Maim at first. According to Genius.com and Grimes herself, Kill V. Maim is written from the perspective of Al Pacino in The Godfather Pt II. Except he's a vampire who can switch gender and travel through space. How rad is that?!

"B-E-H-A-V-E
Arrest Us
Italiana mobster
Looking so precious
B-E-H-A-V-E
Never more
You gave up being good when you declared a state of war"


This guy is thoughhhh 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jedi Order/Rebel Alliance Necklaces
In return of our gift exchange date, my boyfriend got me these!!




It's a combination of two of my favourite things, Star Wars and necklaces  


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kits!
If you have read my 2016 wishlist, you would have seen that I wanted one.
I have only used the kits once and I feel that I really need more practice with contouring and highlighting.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




BB-8 Funko
My boyfriend surprised me with this precious little thing along with a few packs of Reese's peanut butter candy (they're my absolute favourite) and a box of Swiss Miss earlier this year. I asked him why he did that and if there was any occasion I did not recall of but the reason he gave was that he just felt like buying me stuff. Oh well. I'm blessed and grateful.  


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So there you have it. My January favourites!
What were some of your favourite things in January? :3



xoxo,
A.