Sunday, 5 October 2014

Mimi Kass Bridal - 041014

It was my first time at Hort Park and while waiting for the models to get ready, I did a bit of exploring on my own - and I was so glad I did. I feel that the place is just really breathtaking and full of such lush greenery.























I was literally chasing after this butterfly lol.





This is actually a greenhouse (*_*), with a CAFE in it, it's prettier inside but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to photograph, I might definitely come back (to enjoy a warm cup of cappuccino) someday and see if I could do so


Princess Aurora-sy wedding dress




A bit too bright because I blasted my flash level, but this has got to be one of my favourites


Jack and Sally-ish (prepped for Halloween? xD) 







The whole crew.


Looking forward to the next shoot!

xoxo,
A.